I’d love to bring you with me :)
That might just be what I’ll do this entire summer.
in LOVE <3
didn’t know there was such a thing. I loveeeeeeee magic!
when I mentioned that this guy in my at history class looks like Moose from Step Up 2?
Well, HE SPEAKS! And even talks like him haha omg I swear people were inspired by him. He’s sitting across the room at the Satellite here at school. I think he’s thinking if he should get a Smoothie King or not.
He looks like an older Moose though. He has a beard.
When your midriff is showing and you have MAJOR love handles…. please cover them, kthx lollllll.
Why are birds so evil?
Why did they decide to take the biggest dump in the history of bird dumps on my beautifully washed car? Really?
My future brother-in-law is an amazing DJ. His mix is too big of a file to put on Tumblr, though :(
Robert Downey Jr. <3
seriously, I have almost 17 hours until real summer with no more exams…
and I can’t study its impossible, and this is sad because all my stuff is getting packed.
and my room looks like shit and I still have so much shit in it I just don’t even know what to do… & did I mention I want to cry?
Aw, Brink! Don’t cry! You’re coming home soon to see all your friends including myself! :) I know it’s hard leaving a place after you met some friends and Calgary is just awesome.. in general. I love Calgary.
I can’t wait to see you though! Love you sweetie!
Today turned out to be a pretty good day.
The morning was quite bad actually. I just couldn’t get over the issues that I’m going through but then I went to Katy to take pictures of my friends for my photography project and then went to see my boyfriend.
It’s amazing how one person can just smile at you or give you a kiss and makes your day by that one little action.
I love him. I feel so lucky to have him :) He’s my life and I’m so excited for our 3rd year anniversary on Monday!
Now, time to study :/
We talked. Everything laid out on the table. We both know how we feel about everything and we both now know what we both did wrong, etc.
It’s clear that we were going to the road that’ll tear us apart one way or the other.
She’ll always be my best friend.
I can’t sleep tonight.
- Me: Is weed legal in Canada?
- Jimena: Some parts yes. Other parts it's not but they won't bust you if it's a small amount
- Me: It's like the North America Amsterdam without the prostitutes...I think
- Jimena: Ahahahahahahaha and less crime, and more jokes
- Me: And you don't wanna go to canada why??....
- Jimena: It's cold
- Me: It's freakin hot here
- Jimena: Yes but the cold scares me! I've never even been around snow.
- Me: When global warming causes a flood that freezes the entire earth we all are going to be cold. Might as well get used to it.
- Jimena: That's such a frightening thought!
- Me: I know I know...
- Come to Canada in the summer. It's like spring in Houston. 70ish. GORGEOUS : )
Crying at night and waking up to swollen eyes the next morning sucks.
I’m skipping art history again.
LeeAnn - to answer your comment on my last blog..
Yes I’ve talked to her. She knows she’s my best friend she knows how I feel about mine and her friendship. I guess I just have to remind her. And she knows I bailed because of the location of the apartment that she wanted to move into.
Here’s the part where I messed up and could see how she thinks that I don’t want to live with her anymore:
I bailed out twice because the apartment she wants to move into isn’t the best part of town, but what part of Houston is “safe” anyways? I live out by the Galleria and the apartments we’re moving into now is right by the one she wanted to move into which is by Hermann Park. I kept bailing out because of the location (I’m repeating myself) and I can see how she thinks that I don’t want to live with her because now I am moving into an apartment 2 minutes from the one she wants to live in which would be the same area that I don’t feel so safe in.
Would you feel like I don’t want to live with you if I left plan A twice and came back twice?
Let me know if this doesn’t make any sense. I think I’m confusing myself.
I think greek life pulls people away from their non-greek friends.
My best friend and I have been roommates in college for two years now…and next year we’re not living together anymore.
Here’s what happened:
1) 2 other girls wanted to live with us. So, we found an apartment that was nice and affordable and we could get 2 2-bedroom apartments.
2) Then another girl wants to join. That same apt place has a 3 bedroom so we could get a 2 bedroom and a 3 bedroom.
3) Girl A doesn’t like Girl B hanging out with Girl C so Girl A bails out while Girl B is still down to live with Girl C but Girl B kinda gotta see how Girl A feels about it. Actually, Girl A and Girl C are big and little sisters in their sorority.
4) I bailed out twice with this plan because of all that mess and wanted to stay in the area I’m living in now and obviously that didn’t work out.
5) My best friend/roommate now thinks that I didn’t want to live with her because I bailed out twice
I can’t lose her as a best friend. Why? We’ve gone through SO MUCH and she’s the only best friend I’ve got. I’ve got plenty of close friends but she is my one and only best friend in the entire world.
I’ve already done my crying in the shower. What now?
I feel like my best friend is almost…hating me? And it hurts…whatever it is that she feels towards me. She doesn’t smile and laugh like she used to with me. Awkwardness exists between us now…. It really really hurts I don’t know what to do. This is the only place where I can truly express myself.